Year 6 Leaders at Poringland Primary School and Nursery
Our Year 6 Leaders are a very important part of our school, and they are working hard to find ways to improve school for all our pupils.
They meet regularly and discuss ideas to help improve the school. These are some of the key areas that we will be looking at in 2016-2017:
- Raising money for local charities;
- Improving the play equipment for our children;
- Looking at how we can improve our outdoor area;
- Improving parts of the school like the toilets and the water fountain;
- Looking at different ideas from classes as to how we can make our school even better;
- Becoming more eco friendly and developing the understanding of our pupils;
- Helping children who play alone to integrate into our school community.
We are very proud to be an Eco School, and, as you can see from our action plans, our Eco Committee is working hard to improve the environment.