Helping to Make ‘Parenting’ a More Positive Experience.
Working with Parents & Carers for their Children!
Parenting isn’t an easy job and, at times, things can get tough. Like every other parent, you want what is best for your child. Parent Support Advisers are there to help you deal with any worries or concerns about how your child is doing at school. We may not have all the answers, but we might be able to help you work out how to find them.
How Can We Help?
- Helping you and your child when they are starting or moving between schools;
- Regular visits and meetings with you at school or in your home;
- Supporting you when you meet with teachers or other professionals;
- Finding services and other agencies available to help families;
- Helping parents to understand how and what their child learns, annual reviews, special projects, homework, coursework or tests;
- Supporting parents to help their child get the best out of school life;
- Helping prevent difficult behaviour becoming more of a problem;
- Supporting where attendance and exclusions are a cause for concern.
Which schools do I work at?
Brooke Primary School
Framingham Earl High School
Poringland Primary School and Nursery
Rockland-St-Mary Primary School
Stoke Holy Cross Primary School
Surlingham Primary School
Trowse Primary School
Where can you meet me?
We can meet at your home or at school and at a time that suits you.
Most of all we are hear to listen to you!
Parent Support Advisor
You can contact me on
Tel: 07557 436347