Morning Nursery 8.30 – 11.30am
Afternoon Nursery 12.00 – 3.00pm
Arrangements for the beginning of the day:
- Children in Nursery should arrive at the beginning of their session
- Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 should arrive between 8.35am and 8.45am
- Children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 should arrive between 8.30am and 8.40am.
Arrangements for the end of the day:
- Children in Nursery should be collected at the end of their session.
- Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 should be collected between 2.50pm and 3.00pm
- Children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 should be collected between 2.55pm and 3.05pm
Please drop and collect your child from the outside door of the classroom. Parents/carers should not enter the building.
Please continue to minimise face-to-face contact with the classroom and office staff; please continue to use email or telephone wherever possible.
The classroom doors are open from 8.35am, and the children go into their classrooms for early activities before registration at 8.50am
The School gates are open from 8.25am – 8.50am, and again from 2.45pm – 3.10pm. Outside of these times, or if you are a visitor, please report directly to the School Office.
Please note that the school carpark is for staff only. Parents/carers should be encouraged to walk wherever possible. If using a car to travel to school, please park with consideration for pedestrians, local residents and other motorists.